Buttocks can be augmented either by lifting them (BBL procedure) or by trasnferring own fat to them.
Fat transfer to buttocks goes as following: fat (from areas such as the abdomen, waist/flanks, back, thighs or hips) is transferred to the buttocks. To remove it, a very gentle suction device is used (it’s designed to protect living fat cells). After that the collected fat is purified. It’s then carefully injected back through tiny incisions in the buttocks.
- Result of fat transfer: fat from other body parts transferred to buttocks
- All-inclusive price: €2975 / £2,692 (no hidden costs)
- Result of BBL: buttocks lifted to your desired position. Excess skin and fat is removed to give a more toned look.
- All-inclusive BBL price: €3175 / £2,873 (no hidden costs)
- Procedures are carried out under general anaesthesia
- Length of hospitalisation: 1 night (included)
- Flying back home safely: 4 days after the surgery
- Trustpilot rating (by UK & EU patients): 4.8/5. Top Clinic in Lithuania, EU