Buttocks can be augmented either by lifting them or by transferring fat to them.
The fat transfer to buttocks procedure happens as follows: fat (from areas such as the abdomen, waist/flanks, back, thighs, or hips) is transferred to the buttocks. To remove it, a very gentle suction device is used (it’s designed to protect living fat cells). After that, the collected fat is purified. It’s then carefully injected back through tiny incisions in the buttocks.
- Result of fat transfer: fat from other body parts is transferred to the buttocks
- All-inclusive price: €3475 / £3,058 (no hidden costs)
- Result of fat transfer: buttocks lifted to your desired position. Excess skin and fat is removed to give a more toned look.
- All-inclusive buttocks lift price: €3475 / £3,058 (no hidden costs)
- Procedures are carried out under general anesthesia
- During a BBL operation the surgeon can transfer up to 700ml of fat to each cheek.
- Length of hospitalization: 1 night (included)
- Flying back home safely: 4 days after the surgery
- Trustpilot rating (by UK & EU patients): 4.8/5. Top Clinic in Lithuania, EU