During the initial free consultation with the surgeon, the best solution will be found for every patient. As every case is unique, there may be additional surgeries (usually, breast lift) needed. Our breast enlargement expert will also determine and discuss the best way to insert the implant (for your anatomy).
- It’s done under general anaesthesia by a team of experienced surgeons
- The surgery takes 1-2 hours to complete
- All-included price: from €3675 / £3,147 (see all prices below)
How does breast augmentation work?
- The surgery goes as following: an incision is made either in the crease under the breast, around the areola or under the armpit, depending on every patient’s needs. The surgeon will discuss the most appropriate place to make the incision.
- Later, a pocket is created over or under the muscle (mostly done in our practice) and the implant is located inside. The implants come in various sizes and the surgeon will explain to the patient which size suits the patient’s body the most.
What implants do you use?
Implants come in two shapes (a round or a teardrop). Following the newest scientific research, innovative dual-gel breast implants are being used. These implants are made of two layers silicone gel. The first layer is more solid to provide and preserve the breast shape. Thanks to the layered silicone gel, the breast looks natural as the implant has no sharp edges and tightly fits to the chest even if the patient is very thin. These implants are used in reconstructive breast surgery as well.
Note: the clinic uses only reliable and worldwide acknowledged Motiva implants . They are reliable and preferred by our patients for their feel, i.e. the natural feeling when touched.