- Done under general anaesthesia by a team of experienced surgeons
- The surgery takes 2 hours to complete
- All-included price: €2775 / £2,337
Breast uplift step by step:
- If the nipple is below the breast crease, breast uplift will move it to its normal (higher) position.
- To change the nipple’s position, a small amount of skin from beneath the breast has to be removed. As every patient’s body is unique, the amount of skin to be cut out might vary; however, in most cases it is not significant.
- Then the skin is brought back together and the breast mound is lifted/recontoured. This makes the breast look younger and fuller.
To achieve the wanted size, shape and projection a saline-filled breast implant may be used during the surgery (this is called breast augmentation + uplift). It’s placed beneath the breast. Yet, it is optional and only necessary when there is inadequate breast tissue. Your surgeon will always advise you on this.